Friday, February 23, 2007

Hi Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here! I know it's been way too long since I have last updated. The last couple of weekends have been busy and this past week was February break for Jessica. Later today (it's 4am now) I am back at work, and then hopefully a quiet weekend.

Things here have been so-so, and are working their way back to pretty spiffy. Chris and I had a consult with Dr. A. and although it went very well, Miss Jessie had been having mixed episodes for a few weeks. Things over the past few days have been easier though and thanks to a few minor tweaks I am seeing more and more calmness about her - less anger and much more sweetness and just the essence of the sweet kid we all know she is.

Jeez, that was hard to describe. I hope an am a more articulate talker than I am a blogger. Then again, probably not. I tend to sputter either way sometimes. :)

So, long story short, here's hoping we can give this latest bout of instability the big kiss of real soon.

In lighter fare, this week of vacation has gone pretty well! We chilled out on Monday (it was FREEZING here), Tuesday I worked, and then Wednesday and Thursday we had playdates here. Jessie and Anna really enjoyed it (I think, lol) and so did I. Today I am back to work again and then this weekend I need to tie up a few loose ends with my continuing ed. credits (my annual February crunch) and then I can start thinking about the San Diego trip.

Okay, I am off to bed. Again. If I wake up any more tonight I am going to have to start reading my Fundamentals of Nuclear Pharmacy Book (the ultimate insomnia solution).

3 comments:

Laura said...

I find it funny that I had no idea which Chris the "Hi Chris!" was directed to until I read your past comments. :) Glad you had a good week and Jessie's evening out some. Talk soon!

cheribear said...

Holy, moly. And to think I just take Gravol to sleep (aka dramamine, I'm told)

(btw, the word verification code its giving me is borderline something kinda dirty - or it could just be my sick mind LOL)

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Sue, can you send that book to me so I can read it to J? Maybe it will put him to sleep. LOL

How is Jessie doing now?