Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Feelin' the Love!

I think I may have hit a humble little blogging record here with four (Yeah - count em' FOUR, BABY!!!) comments on my blog.

I honestly didn't think anyone really read this thing!

Well, suffice today I am feeling the bloggin' love. And I can see from scoping out my friends' blogs that there are a few bloggin' friends that have snuck in under the radar :::coughKCandHeather::: that will be added to my list of links later today. I am lucky to know so many smart and bright women and I love reading about them and keeping up with them. You'd never know we are spread out all over the map. This age we live in has really managed to close that gap nicely.

I'll be back later with an update later this afternoon. For now I need to get us all ready for a 1:00pm appt. with Dr. A.

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

So how did the appointment with Dr. A go?

And where's the update? :-)

Susan said...

LOL - You caught me! I will update sometime this weekend. The appt. was a little overwhelming, Thursday was a crazy day here, and then I had to work today. I'll post inbetween typing reports over the weekend! :)